How to change/edit nameservers for customer domain?
- Log into your account
- Click on the domain name for which you wish to change the nameservers
- Select manage domain, there you will see "nameservers" section, click on it
- Here you will be able to edit/delete nameservers.
How to register Domain for Customer?
Login to your Reseller panel. Click on "Place Order" option. Select “Search for your domain” option and search for the desired domain name. Click on “Manage Customer” icon to add the customer under which you want to register the domain. You can ...
How to move domain from one reseller account to another reseller account (Domain Pull)?
1. Login to your reseller panel where you want to move the domain 2. Click on "TOOLS" Option. 3.Then select “Domain Pull Request” 4. Enter all the requirement in the format i.e Domain Name, AuthCode, Customer Id., Then Click on “Submit” Note: ...
How update domain secret/authcode/EPP code?
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2.Click on "Domains" option. 3.Select the domain name you want to update the secret/authcode/EEP code. 4.Under more action option select “Domain Secret”. 5.Change the existing Domain Secret. 6.Click on "Update Domain ...
How to set default nameservers?
Login to your Reseller Panel Click on “Domain” Option Under that select the domain for which you want to set the default nameservers Click on “Nameservers” Option (as we can see the domain has custom nameservers) Select “DNS management” option Click ...
How to move a domain from one customer to another?
Login to your Reseller Panel Click on "Domains" option Select the domain name you want to move Under more action option select "Move Domain" Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the option use default contact of new ...