How to move a domain from one customer to another?
- Login to your Reseller Panel
- Click on "Domains" option
- Select the domain name you want to move
- Under more action option select "Move Domain"
- Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the option use default contact of new customer and click on move domain
Use existing contact of the domain : The domain will be moved with old existing contact.
Use default contact of new customer : new customer contact will be assigned to the domain name.
How to move domain from one reseller account to another reseller account (Domain Pull)?
1. Login to your reseller panel where you want to move the domain 2. Click on "TOOLS" Option. 3.Then select “Domain Pull Request” 4. Enter all the requirement in the format i.e Domain Name, AuthCode, Customer Id., Then Click on “Submit” Note: ...
How to move a domain from one customer to another
1. Login to your Reseller Panel. 2. Search for your domain name and click on go. 3. Click on the domain name. 4. Under manage domain you will find the option move domain. 5. Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the ...
How to register Domain for Customer?
Login to your Reseller panel. Click on "Place Order" option. Select “Search for your domain” option and search for the desired domain name. Click on “Manage Customer” icon to add the customer under which you want to register the domain. You can ...
Can I transfer SSL from one domain to another?
SSL certificates are typically tied to specific domain names or subdomains. As a result, SSL certificates are not transferable between different domains. When you obtain an SSL certificate for a specific domain, it is issued based on the domain name ...
How to lock/unlock domain?
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2. Click on "Domains" option. 3. Select the domain name you want to Lock/Unlock. 4. Under more action option select "Domain Lock & Suspend" 5. Select the option "Lock/Unlock" 6. Select Lock or Unlock to perform the ...