How to perform bulk action on existing domains?
With the help of bulk action you can perform various actions such as lock domain, unlock domain, suspend and update NS records etc.
To do so please follow the below steps
- Login to your Reseller Panel
- Click on "TOOLS" Option.
- Select “Bulk-action File Upload” Option.
- Enter the list of domain name to want to
perform the bulk-action in the format e.g abcd.com,xzyzd.in,doom.org,etc., (comma separated)
- Select the action you want to perform on
the list of domains
- Give the respective reason and then click
How to add contact to existing domain
1. Login to your Reseller Panel. 2. Click on "Customer" Option 3.Click on the customer name you want to login. 4. Click on “Login to Panel” 5.Click on the domain you want to add the contact for. 6. Click on "setting" Icon. 7. Select “Contact ...
How to lock/unlock domain?
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2. Click on "Domains" option. 3. Select the domain name you want to Lock/Unlock. 4. Under more action option select "Domain Lock & Suspend" 5. Select the option "Lock/Unlock" 6. Select Lock or Unlock to perform the ...
How to move a domain from one customer to another?
Login to your Reseller Panel Click on "Domains" option Select the domain name you want to move Under more action option select "Move Domain" Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the option use default contact of new ...
How update domain secret/authcode/EPP code?
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2.Click on "Domains" option. 3.Select the domain name you want to update the secret/authcode/EEP code. 4.Under more action option select “Domain Secret”. 5.Change the existing Domain Secret. 6.Click on "Update Domain ...
How to update existing customer details?
Login to your Reseller Panel Click on "Customer" option Select the customer you want to edit the details Enable the “Modify” Option Click on “Submit” button once you have updated the details