1. Log in to your reseller account.
2. Navigate to the left-hand side menu and locate the SSL Certificate tab.
3. Click on Place SSL order.
4. Enter the Domain Name & Customer ID where the SSL certificate will be applied.
5. If the domain is valid and registered, the user will be redirected to the "Place Order" page.
6. Upon clicking the "Submit" button, you will be redirected to the subsequent page where you will be presented with the domain name, SSL price (which is subject to variation based on the product code), and relevant essential information.
7. Based on your requirements, you have the option to select the SSL type and Business Category.
8. Once you select the SSL type and Business Category, kindly proceed by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
9. You will be redirected to the home page of the domain list in the SSL order page Grid with an option to Issue the certificate and Cancel the SSL certificate.
10. Under actions you have to click on enroll certificate.
11. Once you click on "enroll certificate" you will be redirected to the SSL CSR Verification page.
12. click on "Click here to generate CSR" To generate CSR, you will be redirected to csrgenerator.com, you have to add the details accordingly to generate a new CSR and private key.
14. Copy the CSR and paste it under Enter CSR BOX, Select verification method and select any one domain verification method (DNS or FILE Upload). And click on the Issue Certificate button below.
15. After 5-10 minutes the status will be pending verification, you will receive one verification email which will include the TXT record and verify domain link, click on the link to verify the domain. you can also find the TXT records by clicking on SSL id in our ConnectReseller panel.
16. Once you verify the domain link, you will receive one more email which will include your SSL certificate.