How to register Domain for Customer?
- Login to your Reseller panel.
- Click on "Place Order" option.
- Select “Search for your domain” option and search for the desired domain name.
- Click on “Manage Customer” icon to add the customer under which you want to register the domain.
- You can enable or disable the toggle to use the “Default Customer” contact.
You can enter the registered Email-ID of the customer under which you want to register the domain.
- Click on “Manage Nameservers” Icon.
- You can enable/disable if you want to use the “Default Nameservers”.
OR You can mention your “Custom Namesevers”
- Click on “Manage Privacy Protection” Icon.
- You can enable/disable if you want to include the privacy protection feature.
- Select the number of year’s from the drop down for registration.
- Click on “Add More” option if you want to search and add another domain.
- Repeat the same process as you did to search the first domain.
- Click on “Search again” if you want to change the domain name before registration.
- Click on “Register” and click Yes
- Once the registration is completed you will see a message “Domain Registrated Successfully”
How to move domain from one reseller account to another reseller account (Domain Pull)?
1. Login to your reseller panel where you want to move the domain 2. Click on "TOOLS" Option. 3.Then select “Domain Pull Request” 4. Enter all the requirement in the format i.e Domain Name, AuthCode, Customer Id., Then Click on “Submit” Note: ...
How to move a domain from one customer to another?
Login to your Reseller Panel Click on "Domains" option Select the domain name you want to move Under more action option select "Move Domain" Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the option use default contact of new ...
How to move a domain from one customer to another
1. Login to your Reseller Panel. 2. Search for your domain name and click on go. 3. Click on the domain name. 4. Under manage domain you will find the option move domain. 5. Click on move domain enter the customer id, customer email id select the ...
How to lock/unlock domain?
1. Login to your Reseller panel. 2. Click on "Domains" option. 3. Select the domain name you want to Lock/Unlock. 4. Under more action option select "Domain Lock & Suspend" 5. Select the option "Lock/Unlock" 6. Select Lock or Unlock to perform the ...
How to restore domain?
Domain name will be deleted and available for restore after the same is not renewed within Renewal Grace Period. Domain name status will be changed to Redemption Period once the domain name is deleted. You may restore the domain name by paying the ...